Who wants an inexpensive DROID?!?!?!?!
Well here’s the deal. July 15th, I will be ordering a shiny new Droid X from Verizon Wireless. What will I do with my old device? Sell it of course!
So here’s the deal. I will include:
- Motorola Droid A855 Smartphone (Verizon Wireless)
- —-This device is ROOTED, and it will come with Stock 2.2 FroYo installed, unless you want another ROM (Cyanogen, Bugless Beast, JRummy, whatever!)
- One 16GB MicroSD Card, totally clean and ready to be filled to the brim with whatever your hearts desire
- TWO Hard Snap on covers. One translucent BLUE, with a blue CyanogenMOD Sticker (courtesy of our friends @GrafiXpressions), and one WHITE Cover, with a black Android logo sticker (again, courtesy of our friends @GrafiXpressions)
- 1 Charger / USB Cable
- 1 Verizon/Motorola Multimedia Stand
- 1 Verizon/Motorola Car Mount Dock
- 1 Official Verizon / Motorola Droid Battery (duh)
my current asking price is $275 for everything + $10 for shipping. Now, let’s do the math here. If you don’t have an eligible upgrade on your account, you are looking at paying $550 (Full Retail) for a new Droid, or $289.99 for a Certified Pre-Owned Droid (assuming Verizon’s warehouse HAS them in stock. Good luck.) This is just for the phone / charger / battery. Nothing else. Good deal right?
Again, this will become OFFICIAL After July 15th (thanks to shipping, probably looking around the 20th of July).