Archive for the ‘Posted on Android’ Category
**Please Note: Unfortunately if you don’t have Froyo (2.2) you will not be able to run this application.
1: Search for ‘Chrome to Phone’ at chrome.google.com/extensions.
2: Search for ‘Chrome to Phone’ in Market on your Android device.
and Install the Chrome to Phone Android app and complete the simple set-up process. if you have multiple accounts, choose the one you are using in the browser.
3:Install the Chrome to Phone extension and click on the toolbar icon to sign in.
Final: Click the toolbar icon to send the link or currently selected text to your phone.
Who wants an inexpensive DROID?!?!?!?!
Well here’s the deal. July 15th, I will be ordering a shiny new Droid X from Verizon Wireless. What will I do with my old device? Sell it of course!
So here’s the deal. I will include:
- Motorola Droid A855 Smartphone (Verizon Wireless)
- —-This device is ROOTED, and it will come with Stock 2.2 FroYo installed, unless you want another ROM (Cyanogen, Bugless Beast, JRummy, whatever!)
- One 16GB MicroSD Card, totally clean and ready to be filled to the brim with whatever your hearts desire
- TWO Hard Snap on covers. One translucent BLUE, with a blue CyanogenMOD Sticker (courtesy of our friends @GrafiXpressions), and one WHITE Cover, with a black Android logo sticker (again, courtesy of our friends @GrafiXpressions)
- 1 Charger / USB Cable
- 1 Verizon/Motorola Multimedia Stand
- 1 Verizon/Motorola Car Mount Dock
- 1 Official Verizon / Motorola Droid Battery (duh)
my current asking price is $275 for everything + $10 for shipping. Now, let’s do the math here. If you don’t have an eligible upgrade on your account, you are looking at paying $550 (Full Retail) for a new Droid, or $289.99 for a Certified Pre-Owned Droid (assuming Verizon’s warehouse HAS them in stock. Good luck.) This is just for the phone / charger / battery. Nothing else. Good deal right?
Again, this will become OFFICIAL After July 15th (thanks to shipping, probably looking around the 20th of July).
“Remember that one movie i used to watch, long time ago? now i can’t find it anywhere!” <– that's you?
Well I haven’t found such app in the market yet, but I will be tipping you a way to convert video (youtube URL etc) to Mp3 on your Android Device [Free]. Its a very slow process [Even on WI-FI (at home)], if you could only find a particular song/podcast you like on youtube,which is no where to be found anywhere else why not give it a shot?
1 Open your mobile Browser
2. Make sure you copied the URL of the Video you want to convert.
3. go to vixy.net (best of out bunch i’ve tried.)
4. paste URL
5. Choose “Mp3 only”
6.Hit the convert botton
7. Wait a while, while it converts
8. touch/click Download link provided after coverted if not automaticly redirected.
9.Enjoy your Mp3.
We really need that app, don’t you think?
Send them to #TeamAndroid by email Officialteamandroid (gmail) or Twitter @Team_Android.